Tuesday 20 April 2010

New love? Hell YEAH!!

Hey readers!!

It's me again, this time with a new love...kinda... Before I was all about G-BOM ( I still am no worries!) but now I've moved on to bigger things....The whole package...the whole enchilada!!!
I'm all about Kpop!

But no worries!! I'm still an addicted! I still love my Bom Unnie, and GD Oppa!!

Ah! I wanna go back to Korea! I miss it!! TT^TT
If I did I might be able to meet all my favorite Korean groups... And learn the language...again.. XP

Have you heard?? Shinee's youngest member Taemin has gotten fatter.. It's not a bad thing! It's good!! It's made him even cuter!! ( I still can't get over the fact he's younger!! T^T)

I don't have any crushes on them...honest... But I still think they're cute....

I mean if you think about it... How can you love someone without knowing them? It's super weird if you can love a person just based on their looks. XP the shame! I'd rather have someone I can love and who loves me...Wouldn't you? ^//^

But I love their music... Right now I'm listening to Beast/B2st's Shock.. It's really good! And I've rated it a solid 10/10!! Have you heard it yet? You should! Quickly listen to it! You might like it you never know!

Ayo!! I just can NOT wait for 2ne1's comeback! T^T

This is it so far I guess...

But before I sign out ... If anybody want's to add me in any off the below sites... Please do! :D

twitter: http://twitter.com/lazy_lana

yahoo: allie2devil@yahoo.com

windowslive: alana.joanne.evans@gmail.com

ygladies: favaddictions

livejournal: http://alliejoe.livejournal.com/

I hope to make many new friends! See you next time!!

Favaddictions

No comments:

Post a Comment