Tuesday 30 March 2010

G-BOM!


Oh my G-BOM!

Kyaa! Have you seen all those pic's of G-BOM! There too die for! If only GD were to admit his love for Bom, I'd die happy!! Really!

They make such a cute couple! Ah!! I'm getting more and more addicted!!

Ah! I just remembered! This is a qoute of somewhere..

"BOM of the most admired stars are Beyonce,
GD is the most admired star JAY-Z.
One year, Beyonce winning, and the screen cut scenes are all JAY-Z.
Like MAMA happens,
BOM singing when the screen cut scenes are all GD.
I have to my friends and they will certainly be together,
A few years later, GD be as open as his own seven love,
I also put DARA, CL, MINZY signatures and GD to do a comparison,
Facts have proved that only the GOM, and GD's signature found in the same place."

Let's all certainly hope so!!

Another qoute, but this time from G-Dragon himself..

"G-Dragon: (0:28 – 1:23)
Seungri is a friend who has a burning passion even bigger than a flame.
There are many fans or people in general who watch us o TV and misunderstand us because I tease Seungri so much that they think me and Seungri don’t have a good relationship. But this is really not the case, I have a lot of care for Seungri.
Maybe it’s because I’m a guy that it’s become my habit to always tease him in order to express my affections towards him instead of hugging him. Because of this though we made a lot of people upset but..I…umm…really don’t mean it like that.
I’m thankful to Seungri for liking me so much despite the fact that I annoy him so much.
Seungri has now grown up, he is 20 years old so from now on I’ll be more respectful to Seungri in the future everyone."

All you addicteds can probably figure out what the bolded part is referring to right? *nudges* lol

The last qoute is for all u addicts!! Qouted from Aces Queen

"V.I.Ps Japan asked : "What is Ur type of girl?"
Back in the old days he would answer confidently saying "this" n "that" kind of type
But this time GD could only say "K-k-k-" n' "K-k-k-k- That's all I can say"
(hey, did Taeyang said "We Understand" ? Is it mean the other boys knew GD's crush? Khekekeke biggrin.gif tongue.gif )"

Well, fingers cross everybody! They might even get together soooner!!
This is BomWatch over and out^^

1 comment:

  1. HI! You must be a member from YGL G-BOM thread? Cause of your post, lol, I was searching G-BOM and came upon your blog! Anyways! love your posts! G-BOM hwaiting!

    -tonirose0724

    ReplyDelete